Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kristine Mckee

Hello and Happy Saturday!

I wish to thank Laura Dartez/Onyx Moon for her wonderful interview. I very much enjoyed reading your answers and I thank you for sharing!

Today we have a new interview so please welcome Kristine Mckee. Kristine is Non-Denominational and I know you'll enjoy her interview as well!

Here Is Kristine Mckee's Introduction:


My name is Kristine Mckee.

I have the gifts of being a psychic and a medium.

I am.

www.kmcreativedreamer.com


1) What religion do you practice?
I practice love, light and peace and the opportunity of ever changing personal growth and understanding. I believe that I am a mixture of many religions in one. But do not actively belong to a group that practices under one earthly religious status.

2) Are you a convert/revert or were you raised within this religion? If you converted, what did you need to do to convert? And what did you practice prior to converting?
I have been involved in many religions over the years, each time searching for the answers to the questions that I had about myself and how I saw the world. Since my belief is something I have within myself there was no need of conversion since it was in me the whole time. I was raised Protestant and have not practiced that for years.


3)Within your religion are there degrees of observance (ie. Orthodox,conservative, moderate, liberal)? What are the defining differences between the degrees of observance?
I believe in awareness of ones self and ego mind sets. There are many levels of awareness. Beginning with unawareness. Where you live life completely by ego, the I wants and I needs and me,me,me. Then you become aware of aware people. In this observation you see how they are and how they act and you desire to have this self awareness within yourself. Then you start the process of awakening or awareness. In this process you reach out to learn to silence the ego mind and become more and more heart centered and focused. When you grow more you become more aware of your self and your connection to others and the universe and ultimately the source of all things in the universe, the God source.

4)Within your religion what degree of observance are you ((ie. Orthodox,conservative, moderate, liberal) ? Why did you choose this degree of observance?
I am currently learning and growing in awareness each and every day. Some days are more of a struggle because my ego allows it to be so. Other days I am able to offer help and bless others who are in the learning process of personal growth.

5)What is the Afterlife within your religion? For example: what happens when a person dies? Are there places for reward/punishment? (such as a Heaven/Hell concept)
For my belief system, there is only rebirth or heaven. ( if that is what you can call it). I refer to it as the other side. On the other side we can reside and or wait to be reborn to learn more lifes lessons. Until one day, we will all return to the God source and it will absorb our experiences from all our lives, either to feel the joy or feel the pain. Source enjoys all experiences from an unbiased level of awareness. Where it just observes without judgements.

6) In your opinion, does everyone make it into heaven/paradise? If they do not, why?
Yes. All beings, whether animal, human, alien,ect. All beings are from God source. It does not judge itself as evil or good, it just is.

7) What makes your religion a good fit for you?
I am a psychic and medium. Every religion has isolated people like myself as being evil or demonically inspired. This belief system I have feels right. It feels accurate from what I have seen and heard and know about the universe.

8) What are your holy days and what do you do to celebrate them?
Everyday is a holy and an excellent day to experience all that we are. I celebrate by positive affirmations and sending love energy back to the universe.

9) Do you consider people of other faiths to be your friends?
I have many friends from many faiths. I believe that there are many pathways to God.

10) Would you ever join people of another faith to celebrate one of their holy days? Please explain why?
So long as no one was getting hurt on a physical or emotional level I would always be open to join.

11) What are your thoughts on the burka, and Shariah Law?
I believe that on some level all religious rules can be restricting . To the women who wear burkas we are considered lowly, dominated women. Just as we consider women who wear burkas to be lowly, dominated women. Each group follows what their heart tells them. To me, anyone who isn’t living to their fullest joy is missing out on life experiences. I feel sorrow when I see pain in any form.

12) Are women allowed to hold religious office (priest, minister, rabbi, iman etc) in your religion and how do you feel about it?
Women of my belief can do anything their heart allows.. so long as it is done with love and greater good of all involved. Even lifes hardest lessons as painful as they may be benefit someone at some point in time.

13) Does your place of worship segregate? If yes, how does this make you feel?
My place of worship is within myself. Others are more than welcome to connect to my energy and join. This makes me feel great joy and a connection with the universe.

14) How much does your religion affect your daily life and how much thought do you give it when making a decision? Does it affect in any way your decision on abortion, gay marriage, etc?
My belief system is a huge part of everything that I do and say and think. I believe that all people have a right to choose what is right and perfect for them. After all, all things are an experience. And negative things are done in mind set of pain and fear of their own disconnectedness to the universe. Present wrong doings are always done from a pain that exists as a result of a past action. In other words, any crimes committed are usually a direct result of ones unawareness of their connection to everyone and everything in the universe.

15) How would you react/feel if your child wished to marry outside your religion?
My child has the freedom and choice to marry whomever he feels is appropriate for him. His choice however, will reflect how he sees himself and his world around him. If he chooses a negative person I would feel sorrow that he is stuck in that mindset of negativity. If he chooses a healthy positive person I would feel joy that he feels those things within himself. Ultimately these experiences are his lessons, his experiences and I can not take them personally.

16) In your opinion, if someone is not of your faith, will they go to hell?
The only hell that exists is the one in our mind when we begin to become aware that we are unaware and we struggle with letting go of the negative mind sets and are unsuccessful. When we only see a world of people who hate and are in pain around us, people mirror who we are. If you are in complete love, love is mirrored back to you. If you are in complete turmoil, this too shall be mirrored back to you. This, is hell. The mirroring of negative emotions that we are stuck in.

17) Who do you think is not a practicing ----- in your religion and why? ie who in the public domain claims to speak for your religion? Do you agree with them or not?
I feel that anyone who keeps you from becoming a positive, and loving person is not good to be around until you yourself are in the place where you can help them become more positive and loving. I feel that each person is on their own path, having their own experiences. These can either be good or bad. It is not up to me to stop them from creating these experiences for themselves, but just be willing to help them reach wisdom should they ask.

18) Have you ever been the target of a hate crime? Please explain.
Yes I have. All the time. But, I do not see them as evil people. I see them as unawakened people who are frightened by the truth that I have within myself. They fear in me the love and light that I represent. They do not know me, therefore they are only fighting themselves.

19) Do you ever feel like your religion devalues you?
My belief system uplifts me and helps me to be a better person in this life.

20) Does your religion give you peace of mind?
My belief system gives me great peace of mind. It gives me a connection to all things in the universe.

21) Do you believe in reincarnation? Why or why not?
I believe we reincarnate for the purpose of life lessons and experiences. Life lessons being karmatic and set goals to better ones awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment